Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's My Niche?

Twitter has taught me many things about myself. Too many things. I'm supposed to be finding my niche. Do you have a niche?

I'm a Mom. I'm a Christian Mom. I'm a Christian adoptive Mom. I'm a Christian adoptive Mom of four. I'm a Christian adoptive Mom of four ADHD children. I am a Christian adoptive Mom of four ADHD children adopted as an "older sib set". I am a Christian, adoptive Mom of four ADHD children adopted domestically as an "older sib set". I'm a Christian Libertarian leaning adoptive Mom of four ADHD children, adopted domestically as an "older sib set". I'm a Christian, libertarian leaning, adoptive Mom of four ADHD children, adopted domestically as an "older sib set" who is interested in music, crafts, reading, cooking, sewing, psychology, politics, religon.....former homeschool mom, former teacher....small town girl....gardener wannabe....grape tomato addict...

I think, for now, instead of settling in a niche, I'm going to enjoy the opportunity I have to expand my knowledge in so many areas. Each day I find something new that excites me.

Today it was this article: http://bit.ly/2G1mW

I'm not against everyone having good quality health care. Who is? I am just for Liberty. The real kind. The kind that is for everyone, regardless of intellect, sophistication, or status. Unless my choice infringes on the liberty of another then it's mine to make. Right or wrong, success or fail, neat and tidy or sticky and messy.

So, thank you my eclectic followees, and my followers, although I think many of you want to sell me something or get me to pay to look at naked pictures... at least I'm not too naive ;o)

Wonder what will spark my interest tomorrow?

Until then read the article...or was it a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment