Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To Mom it May Concern

I was presented with this auspicious document at the close of the "work" day. I told ya'll he was funny!



Legal Document (sort of)

Department of Awesomeness
President Moo

To Mom it May Concern:

This is a legal(ish) document. Anything in the document is legal(ish) and binding when signed. Now you may know the the President of the Department of Awesomeness has many responsibilities, yet some are not fulfilled. A few are and not limited to:* taking out the trash, yard work, obedience in general, respect and other chores. The Awesomeness President is now diverting more time to these things, as the other Awesomeness departments are overflowing. A quote from President Moo himself is: "I'm sorry Mom." With that he will do all his best to fulfill his obligations as the Awesomeness President.

If you (only Mom) destroy or get rid of this document in any way shape or form this agreement will be rendered invalid. If you agree please sign below.

Signed this the 9th day of June, 2009

X_________________________

X_________________________



Legal document (sort of) side 2
*Excludes cleaning my room and getting rid of the scorpion. Valid till scorpion dies or we both agree.


Of course I signed before reading side 2.
I'm still in denial that a scorpion is living in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment